The people who work and volunteer for Boys and Girls Clubs of York Region (BGCYR) are committed to continually enhancing the quality of services we provide the children, youth and families we serve. We look for individuals who have the knowledge, experience, and passion to enable the agency to achieve its mission, vision, and values. BGCYR fosters an inclusive environment that encourages individuals to work together to achieve the goals of the Boys and Girls Clubs of York Region.
Here are just a few of the endless benefits you can expect from becoming a part of our team:
- A smile on a child's face when you walk in the door
- The life-long connections you make with staff and volunteers
- The pride of belonging to a passionate and dedicated organization
- The training, support, and guidance you receive to help you grow and expand your skills
- The amazing feeling you get after having a heart-to-heart conversation with a youth struggling with life's challenges
- tremendous responsibility, we choose only the best!
- If you believe you have what it takes to work with young people of all backgrounds send us your resume. We offer competitive wages and flexible scheduling (based on responsibilities) to highly motivated people looking to bring positive changes to young people, the community and to their own future.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org